Deadpool Coloring Pages
Hello there! Have you got your breakfast this morning? I hope you all have a nice breakfast. Don't be like those people who think they're so strong they don't need a good and healthy breakfast. Anyway, in this post, I'd like to talk about Deadpool. The sensational undead superhero from Marvel's universe. Actually, calling Deadpool a superhero is not very appropriate because the guy himself don't want to be considered one. And he has a lot of qualities that say he's actually the bad guy. So, maybe we can call him the good villain. The most amazing feat of Deadpool is his healing factor that can make him literally unkillable. Wade Wilson has been stabbed, shot, maimed, to nearly death but his body can always recover. Also, he has spectacular reflex that makes him a very formidable fighter.
Anyway, if you've been looking for some Deadpool coloring pages, you can find them in this post. There are about 40 of them, so you probably need to take your time choosing the best one to print. Most of the images of Deadpool in this post show him as a single character but in a couple of the pictures, you can see him dueling with the Queens superhero, the one and only, Spiderman. There is also the Lego version Deadpool, still toting his twin katana and holding his signature gun. As a mercenary, Deadpool has many kinds of weapons. You can see him using Sai like Raphael from TMNT. You can see him shooting a bazooka too, which is real badass. Either way, hope you can make a good use of these Deadpool coloring pages.
Also Check: Disney Princess Coloring Pages
Deadpool Coloring Pages
Deadpool Fun Facts
- Wade Wilson gave himself the name Deadpool. He joined the Weapon-X project to obtain the healing factor in an effort to cure his cancer; the treatment not only advanced his cancer but the healing factor meant he wouldn’t die from it. Moved into a Workshop, where he and other failed government test subjects were tortured and experimented on, the “Dead Pool” was a betting pool run between the inmates. Wade was given survival odds of 1000 to 1. He beat the odds.
- The film was released in February 2016, exactly twenty-five years after Deadpool’s first appearance in the pages of The New Mutants #98 cover dated 1991. Incidentally, Ryan Reynolds began his acting career in 1991. By the way, in the said comic "The New Mutants", Deadpool was the villain.
- Deadpool is an anti-hero to the core, but in his heart he’s a good guy (most of the time). While he has killed hundreds of people and constantly torments those closest to him, Deadpool has shown great compassion in brief, intimate moments. He has even been seen donating his organs and sacrificing his body for others.
- When Deadpool was first developed, the similarities to DC’s Deathstroke were so uncanny that they decided to name him Wade Wilson as a joke. Deathstroke’s name is Slade Wilson.
- Deadpool described himself as “Ryan Reynolds crossed with a shar-pei” in a 2004 comic book series, leading Reynolds to believe he was destined for the role.
- The red suit isn’t just so bad guys won’t see him bleed, but is actually inspired by the web-slinger himself, Spider-Man. Though Deadpool was conceptualized as a character easy to draw so that the artists would make deadlines quicker, his creators were also inspired by Spider-Man’s costume. Later on, this inspiration was translated into the comics by having Deadpool admire Spider-Man and even constantly try to win him over as his best friend.