Winx Club Coloring Pages
They are probably not the most popular fairies in the 21st century but they're certainly one of the cutest. In terms of fashion, they are comparable to Barbie. When it comes to magical power, they are the best one. At least in their own respective universe. Yup, I'm talking about the fairies from Winx Club. Unlike Peter Pan's best friend, Tinker Bell, Winx Club fairies look more fashionable and glamorous. Their wings resemble those of butterflies with very detailed and sparkly decorations. My kids and I don't really follow the series, so we don't know much about them. Still, I do hope that you enjoy these Winx Club coloring pages.
There are 26 of them in total. As far as the difficulty goes, well, all I can say is they are not suitable for preschoolers. There are many small details in these Winx Club printables that can make them so much challenging for younger kids. I'd say they're perfect for teenage girls. Their flowery details, fashionable outfits, and cute appearances may look appealing for teenagers. Coloring activity has many advantages for teenagers, such as relieving stress and boosting confidence. So, if your girls don't really want to try it out, you might want to encourage them a little.
Also Check: Chibi Coloring Pages
Winx Club Coloring Pages
Winx Club Characters
- Princess Bloom is the princess of Domino and one of the founding members of the Winx Club and also the leader of the Winx Club. She is also a former student of Alfea College for Fairies. Bloom is the Guardian Fairy of Domino and keeper of the Dragon's Flame. She was the first character to be introduced. She is also the childhood friend of Selina.
- Princess Stella is the princess of Solaria and one of the founding members of the Winx Club. Stella is the keeper of the Ring of Solaria and Guardian Fairy of Solaria. She is the second Winx girl to be introduced; the first being Bloom.
- Musa is the Guardian Fairy of Music from Melody and one of the founding members of the Winx Club and a former student of Alfea College for Fairies. She was the fifth Winx girl introduced, after Bloom, Stella, Flora and Tecna.
- Flora is the Guardian Fairy of Nature from Linphea and one of the founding members of the Winx Club and a former student at Alfea College for Fairies. She was the third Winx girl introduced, after Bloom and Stella. The team relies on her for potions and advice.
- Princess Aisha (Princess Layla in some versions) is the Princess of Andros and a member of the Winx Club who joined in the second season and a former student of Alfea College for Fairies.