Wolverine Coloring Pages
Who do you think is the oldest character from X-men? Is it Professor Charles Xavier? Is it the Austrian kid turns world's villain Eric Lehnsherr a.k.a. Magneto? Wrong! I think the oldest X-men character is Wolverine or Logan as you may know it. He's the immortal mutan that has been living for ages through many different eras. The only one that seems to beat him in age is his brother, Sabertooth, who is also immortal. Wolverine has so many fans that it has been given two major movies focusing only on him: X-Men Origins: Wolverine and the Japenese themed The Wolverine. The third movie is said to be on the way to hit the big screen. So if you're a fan of this ruthless hero, cross your finger.
Anyway, when it comes to Wolverine a.k.a. Logan, I can't help but think of Hugh Jackman. The actor has been irreplaceable at playing this character, ever since the first X-Men movie until now. There's even a joke about this in Night at the Museum 2 where he keeps acting like the angry Wolverine even though he plays a a royal king in the movie. His catchphrase "I will Break You!" doesn't seem to leave him easily. Either way, for those of you Wolverine's fans out there, here are some Wolverine coloring pages for you! Enjoy!
Also Read: Teen Titans Coloring Pages
Wolverine Coloring Pages
Wolverine's Fun Facts
- Wolverine is a name of an actual animal belonging to the family of weasels, badgers, ferrets, otters, minks and martens. It has a stocky build with short legs, a rounded head and a bushy tail. It also has small eyes and ears.
- Wolverine is not always tough like solid steel. In the movie, The Wolverine, he's got his immortality taken by some scientist and a dying old Japanese comrade of his. The result is well, he's got his butt completely handed on him. He even requires the help of a petite chick to counter attack.
- Wolverine is supposed to be a teenager. Long before the version fans all know and love was revealed, the plan was for the mutant to only have enhanced senses and an animal rage, but even more surprising than that is the fact that Wolverine was also going to be a teenager!
- Born James Howlett, Wolverine was a sickly child who discovered his powers after a man named Logan (who also happened to be his real father) shot and killed the man that James thought was his father. After he was driven into a rage that caused him to lose control, he adopted the name Logan.
- In the comic series Wolverine: Origins, after Logan regained his lost memories, he discovered that he fathered a son named Daken with Itsu while he was in Japan. Daken shared similar mutant abilities with his father, and like Logan himself earlier, Daken was brainwashed into becoming a weapon by Romulus.