Animals Coloring Pages
Are you looking for some animals coloring pages? I bet you are! Otherwise, you won't stumble upon this page. In this post, I have tried to gather several animals coloring sheets free printable. There are 19 of them to be exact. I guess that's should be more than enough to keep your children busy. Still, if you want more of them, let me know. Maybe I can sort out more of them in the future. You can also check the Animals Category page where I assign all coloring pages related to animals.
The difficulty of the following animals coloring pages range from easy to difficult. Some of them are intended for preschoolers and kids of age 3-5 while some others are more advanced, good for older kids. The animals themselves are quite a few. From carnivores like lion, tigers, and foxes, to cute cartoon-like herbivores like elephants, giraffes, and many more. There is even a cute bird and adorable tiny little kitten in a box. Click the coloring page you like and print them for your kids. Let them learn about the various animals in the fun way. It doesn't matter if the colors don't make sense. The most important thing is you have let your children to learn by themselves.
Animals Coloring Pages
Animals Fun Facts
- Lions are very social compared to other cat species, often living in prides that feature females, offspring and a few adult males.
- Male lions are easy to recognize thanks to their distinctive manes. Males with darker manes are more likely to attract female lions (lionesses).
- When lions breed with tigers the resulting hybrids are known as ligers and tigons. There are also lion and leopard hybrids known as leopons and lion and jaguar hybrids known as jaglions.
- Elephants are the largest land animals in the world. The largest elephant on record was an adult male African elephant. It weighed about 24,000 pounds and was 13 feet tall at the shoulder!
- Elephants have a highly developed brain and the largest of all the land mammals. The brain is 3 or 4 times larger than that of humans although smaller as a proportion of body weight.
- At the age of 16, an elephant can reproduce, but rarely has more than four children throughout her lifetime. At birth, an elephant calf weighs about 230 lbs!
- The tiger is the biggest species of the cat family. Tigers can reach a length of up to 3.3 metres (11 feet) and weigh as much as 300 kilograms (660 pounds).
- Tiger cubs leave their mother when they are around 2 years of age.
- Rare white tigers carry a gene that is only present in around 1 in every 10000 tigers.
- Birds have feathers, wings, lay eggs and are warm blooded. There are around 10000 different species of birds worldwide.
- Homing pigeons are bred to find their way home from long distances away and have been used for thousands of years to carry messages.
#animals coloring pages#animals coloring pages for preschoolers#animals coloring pages for toddlers#animals coloring pages free#animals coloring pages free printables
No Response for Animals Coloring Pages