Army Coloring Pages
Does your kid want to be an army when he's grown up? Well, congratulation! You should be proud of your kid for having such a noble dream, serving his country as an army. I like anything about military army. I don't want to be one, though. I just enjoy watching any army related movies and any news about our army. The last army movies I watched were American Sniper and Eye in the Sky. The latter is more epic as it features many emotionally scenes. It's about a drone operator who receives an order to blow up some neighborhood in some terrorist country. He couldn't do it, though, because there is a little innocent girl that's still in the blast zone. It's a very intense movie.
Anyway, most of the movies that feature the lives of army men in the battlefield might not be suitable for your kids. But these army coloring pages certainly are. You can use them as an educational means to help teach your kids what it's really like to be an army. What responsibility they have to bear. What moral value they should have. And all those important things. The printables feature many aspects of army men, from the warfare vehicles up to the gunfire action. There are quite a few of them. I'm sure you can find what you like from these army coloring pages. Check them out!
Also Check: Art Deco Patterns Coloring Pages for Adults
Army Coloring Pages
Army Fun Facts
- The majority of US Presidents were army men. Twenty-four presidents served in the Army, to include the various state militias, which supported the Army during the American Revolution and the Civil War. (Excluding the militias, you lose Captain Abraham Lincoln and Brigadier General Chester A. Arthur, among others, on your Fantasy Army team).
- If the US Army were a city, it would be the 10th largest in the United States. Just over 1 million soldiers are serving in the Army. About half of that number is on active duty and serving full time, while the rest make up the reserve components of the National Guard and Army Reserve.
- The British expelled the entire population of the island nation of Diego Garcia, sending them to live in Mauritian slums in 1971, so that the US could build a military base on the Island.
- Soldiers who jump from airplanes wear Airborne wings. Those who rappel from helicopters wear Air Assault wings. Those who fly into space wear Astronaut wings. Colonel Douglas Wheelock wears all three. He logged 178 days in space after serving as the first active duty soldier to command the International Space Station.
- Specialist is the most prevalent rank among soldiers — by far. There's a reason many soldiers joke about the existence of an "E-4 Mafia." That's because if you want anything done in the Army, you'll probably need a specialist (or three) to get it done. Across active-duty and reserve ranks in 2015, there are 264,890 specialists, making up more than one-quarter of the US Army.
- The Department of Defense uses 4,600,000,000 US gallons of fuel annually, an average of 12,600,000 US gallons of fuel per day. If it were a country, the DoD would rank 34th in the world in average daily oil use, coming in just behind Iraq and just ahead of Sweden.
#army coloring pages for adults#army guy coloring pages#army helicopter coloring pages#army tank coloring pages#army truck coloring pages
No Response for Army Coloring Pages