Baby Animal Coloring Pages
Apparently, it's not just human babies that look cute. Animals, be it a vicious carnivore or a gentle herbivore, also look cute when they're babies. Don't believe me. Try to Google it yourself. Type "baby animals". You'll get unlimited amount of cuteness as a result. From baby tiger to baby sloth. Yep, it's baby sloth. Now if you ask anyone if Sid the sloth from Ice Age looks good, I'm sure many of them will say no. But who knows. Maybe Sid doesn't look so bad when he was a baby. Unfortunately, not all of them are born strong. In fact, the majority of baby animals are born weak and very fragile.
Anyway, if you want to get some free baby animal coloring pages for your kids, you can find some of them below. There are many of them. From the smiling baby parrot to the cheerful baby monkey. There is also a baby bat that has unusually big eyes and baby goat, which already has a beard even though it's still a baby. You can also get a baby rabbit coloring printable. Oh, there is also Sinbad the lion prince when he's still a baby. I told you, there are lots of baby animal printables here. Check them out yourself!
Also Check: Color by Number Pages
Baby Animal Coloring Pages
Fun Facts about Baby Animals
- A newborn koala joey is only about the size of a large jelly bean, and it can’t even see or hear. As a matter of fact, all of the newborns of marsupial animals are only as big as jelly bean. They will then stay on their parents pouch for six months. Even the biggest marsupial like kangaroos have babies as small as their toe.
- Orangutan youngsters stay with their mothers until they’re seven or eight years old and fully weaned, the longest childhood of the great apes.
- A giraffe calf can stand up and walk within an hour of its birth.
- Male jaguar cubs grow more quickly than females—and by about two years old, males are about 50 percent heavier.
- Elephant calves spend their days practicing making all four legs go in the same direction at the same time, perfecting their ear flaring, and mastering trunk control.
- Giant pandas are only about the size of a stick of butter at birth, and they’re hairless and helpless.
- Puppies have 28 teeth and normal adult dogs have 42.
- Infant Pygmy Marmosets babble to develop their language skills, similarly to the way human babies babble.
- Baby dolphins have spines on the sides of their tongue. The spines zip up to make a straw so that they can drink the mother’s milk without getting salt water in it.
- Baby Japanese Macaques make snowballs. They do not use them for any survival purposes, they just like to have fun.
- When puppies play fight, boy puppies will often let girl puppies win.
#baby animal coloring pages free printable#baby animal coloring pages online#baby farm animal coloring pages#baby jungle animal coloring pages#baby zoo animal coloring pages
No Response for Baby Animal Coloring Pages