Doctor Who Coloring Pages
Do you watch and follow Doctor Who? I'm not a fan of this series, though I enjoy any science fiction movies in general. I think Doctor Who has just gone on for too long, its story becomes more predictable and makes less sense. Still, seeing how many of you out there actually watch this longest TV series in history of England, I decide to dedicate a single post for this handsome looking alien. There are 20 of Doctor Who coloring pages that you can download and print for free. You get to color the time machine box TARDIS along with other alien fights.
There isn't much I can say about Doctor Who. Still, I managed to compile a list of fun facts about it that might bo of your interest. Check them out at the end of this post. As for the coloring pages, keep in mind that you may only use them for personal purpose. You must not, in any way, attempt to use it commercially. Otherwise, you might have to deal with copyright issues. Just have fun with them and don't try anything funny. You'll be able to sleep peacefully at night.
Also Read: Pocahontas Coloring Pages
Doctor Who Coloring Pages
Fun Facts about Doctor Who
- Though it certainly maintains plenty of pint-sized fans to this day, the original concept for Doctor Who was specifically an educational program aimed at teaching kids about science and history.
- The BBC destroyed or wiped many episodes of Doctor Who in the 1960s and 70s for various reasons including saving space, leaving a huge gap in the series’ archives. In an attempt to recover the missing episodes, which mostly consist of First Doctor and Second Doctor appearances, the BBC and fans of the series continue requesting copies to be returned.
- Paul McGann is technically the longest-serving Doctor, though he appeared only once on television in 1996 (until last week!). Tom Baker is, of course, the longest serving on television, having starred in more Doctor Who shows than any other actor.
- While even the most casual of Doctor Who fans can probably tell you that The Doctor is a “Time Lord,” an ancient alien species that has the power to travel through time, the term itself wasn’t actually used until the series’ sixth season episode “The War Games.” His home planet of Gallifrey wasn’t mentioned by name until 1973.
- Tenth Doctor David Tennant married Georgia Moffett this year, who played his daughter Jenny in the episode “The Doctor’s Daughter.” Moffett also happens to be the real-life daughter of Peter Davison, who played the Fifth Doctor.
- The TARDIS wheezes and groans during landing because Doctor leaves the brakes on. Also, the TARDIS has a six-sided control console because it was designed to have six operatives.
- When Doctor Who made its triumphant return to television in 2005, it almost happened without the Daleks. The estate of Terry Nation, who created the mutants, had initially attempted to block their return to the new series, saying that it would “ruin the brand of the Daleks.”
#doctor who coloring pages for adults#doctor who coloring pages online#doctor who coloring pages tardis#doctor who coloring pages to print#doctor who coloring pages weeping angels
No Response for Doctor Who Coloring Pages