Garfield Coloring Pages
Who is the baddest cat alive? I'm sure you agree with me if I say that it's Garfield. The chubby fat kitty always wants to win everything for himself. He even says it himself, "I'm so good at being bad." Still, Garfield is more than just a bad cat. When situation requires him to be a reliable friend and companion, he can become so, although he really doesn't like it. If you look for some Garfield coloring pages for your children, this is the right place for you!
I've compiled in total of 25 Garfield coloring pages, all of which are completely free to print. Simply tap on the thumbnail you like to see it in full resolution. Once you confirm that it's the right image of Garfield you want, you can save it and print it later. Do note that these images are not property so, you will have to keep them for personal use only. Other than that, you get to color many images of Garfield in many expressions of his. You can color them when he's slacking around. You can color him when he's having a quarrel with a dog or when he shows off his Halloween costume as a pirate. He really is adorable.
Also Read: Rudolph Coloring Pages
Garfield Coloring Pages
Fun Facts about Garfield
- Davis originally intended to focus on Jon, but several agencies asked him to focus on the cat instead.
- Garfield was named after Jim Davis’ grandfather James A. Garfield Davis who was named after President James A. Garfield. That’s quite a connection. Now just imagine a fat, wisecracking, lasagna-eating cat as the President of the United States of America.
- Garfield holds the Guinness World Record for being the world’s most widely syndicated comic strip.
- Although Davis had set the comic strip in his hometown Muncie, Indiana but the fact remained largely unsaid. This was done deliberately because Davis wanted people around the globe to feel that Garfield lives next door to them.
- The strip originally had a fourth central character. Davis’ initial run of the strips included another character who introduced one of its regular faces. Lyman was Jon’s mustachioed roommate and the dog Odie’s former owner.
- Garfield almost had his own theme park. Unfortunately, the idea was scraped and the closest it ever came was a dark water ride called ‘Garfield’s Nightmare‘ at Kennywood, an amusement park in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania.