Space Coloring Pages
What's your space favorite movie? For me, the one that never gets old is the masterpiece of Steven Spielberg, Armageddon. Some of you may disagree with me, but that movie left a deep impression for me. It teaches me that mankind will always have a hope as long as they're united and that sacrifices are always required to achieve big results. Aside from Armageddon, there are also many space movies worth watching like The Martian, Interstellar, and of course Star Wars movie franchise. I've watched all of them. The Martian is awesome, featuring an astronaut left alone in the red planet. Still Interstellar is even more awesome.
Anyway, if you've been looking for some Space coloring pages to print, you can find some of them on the following section. The space coloring pages are quite diverse in terms of difficulty. Some of these space printables are easy enough for preschoolers to twiddle their fingers on, while some others feature some more complex and difficult images more suitable for advanced coloring fans. Just like this one abstract looking doodle of some many space objects. Along with them, I've also listed several fun facts about space, so you may learn about this mysterious territory that keeps arousing human curiosity. Last words, enjoy these space coloring pages!
Also Check: School Coloring Pages
Space Coloring Pages
Space Fun Facts
- All of space is completely silent. Sound waves need a medium to travel through. Since there is no atmosphere in space, space will always be eerily silent. You may be asking how astronauts can talk to each other in space. Lucky for them, radio waves can travel through space. No problem there, Houston.
- Venus is the hottest planet in our solar system with a surface temperature of over 450 degrees celcius. Saturn isn't the only ringed planet, other gas giants such as Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune also have rings, they are just less obvious. The only planet that rotates on its side like a barrel is Uranus. The only planet that spins backwards relative to the others is Venus.
- Space junk is any human-made object orbiting Earth that no longer serves a useful purpose. Scientists estimate there are about 500,000 pieces of space junk today, including fragments from rockets and satellites, and everyday items like spanners dropped during construction of the International Space Station!
- We basically have no idea how many stars there are in the universe. Right now we use our estimate of how many stars there are in our own galaxy, the Milky Way. We then multiply that number by the best guesstimate of the number of galaxies in the universe. After all that math, NASA can only confidently say that say there all zillions of uncountable stars. A zillion is any uncountable amount.
- The Moon appears to have more craters and scars than Earth because it has a lot less natural activity going on, the Earth is constantly reforming its surface through earthquakes, erosion, rain, wind and plants growing on the surface, while the moon has very little weather to alter its appearance.
- Ancient astronomers once believed the Earth was at the centre of the Universe but now we know that the Sun is at the center of our Solar System and our planets orbit the Sun. The Sun makes up 99.8% of the entire mass of the whole Solar System. One million Earths would be needed to be the same size as the Sun.
#outer space coloring pages#space coloring pages for adults#space coloring pages for preschoolers#space coloring pages free printable#space shuttle coloring pages
No Response for Space Coloring Pages